Personal account management
1. How to create a personal account?
In a top menu bar choose User account which will redirect to a Create account page. All necessary fields listed should be filled (User registration, Contact details, Specialization data). Afterwards, a Register button will be available to complete the process.
2. How to change personal account information?
In a top menu bar choose User account, following My profile. Apply all necessary changes and press Apply.
3. How to delete your personal account information?
To delete your personal account, choose User account following My profile. In the bottom of the page a Delete account button will be found.
4. How to change your email subscription preferences?
In a top menu bar choose User account following My profile. Choose the field Subscription and select your preference on receiving emails.
1. How to purchase educational materials?
Choose the program/event and press Purchase. A new page will suggest payment methods. After filling all necessary fields, a Purchase button will be active.
2. Can I review and use my selected educational material after the purchase?
All purchased material is available for repeated review in your User account within 1 year, if not marked otherwise.
3. How to receive a Certificate?
Your certificate with CME credit (where applicable) will be available after successful completion of the educational program/event. In a top menu bar choose User account, login into your personal profile and choose Certification portfolio. From the list of your completed educational programs/events select the link to download a certificate.
1. How is my personal data protected?
Your personal information is stored in our online processing system and company information systems located in the United States and Ukraine. We use industry standard technical and organizational measures to protect your data. Our data security system complies with modern technologies.
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that a website stores using your browser to provide an improved experience when using or browsing a specific website / application, or to remember your preferences or navigation history / activity (such as page visits or regular activities) on a specific site.
3. How is my personal data used?
A personal data of a registered user is used for: a feedback by e-mail/phone in case of your request; sending a newsletter by e-mail (subject to your consent).
4. Why am I seeing ADs?
The choice of a displayed AD is based on the personal information specified by the user in the account: gender, age, as well as interests, behavior and external data for site visits, subscription to the newsletter, etc.
1. What is CME?
CME (Continuing Medical Education) is a term for continuing medical education for the purpose of education, training, retraining of licensed medical professionals in the United States, Canada and Europe. Physicians use CME credit (points) to certify participation in educational activities as required by government medical commissions and societies.
2. What is Category 1 AMA PRA ™ Credit?
AMA PRA ™ credit category 1 means that the physician has participated in educational activities and fulfilled all requirements to maintain, develop or increase the knowledge, skills and professional achievements that are used to provide services to patients, the public or professionals.
3. How does physician get the AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™?
Physicians have three ways to earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™:
- participating in certified events sponsored by US CME providers accredited by either the Accrediting Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) or ACCME recognized by the National Medical Society;
- by participating in certain activities that are validated by the AMA;
- by participating in certain international events under the International Conference Recognition Program that AMA directly certifies for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™. AMA currently has agreements with the European Union of Medical Professionals and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada to convert their CME credit into an AMA PRA Category 1 ™ credit.